The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Open World Disconnections

(XBOX)Faith No 45

Open World Disconnections

So I have been trying to farm items in both the Orb Vallis and the Plains of Eidelon in the past week and I am finding a recurring error in playing. I am constantly being thrown out of the session. First thing I checked was my Internet. Open NAT, very low ping. Good connection. This has been happening since The New War update launched.  

Here are the trends:

- It doesn't matter if I am in a mission/bounties or just exploring and gathering items, the dropouts keep happening. It triggers by my character being static for a few seconds and I have a few seconds before it drops me out the game altogether

- It has happened on Solo and Public mode

- It happens twice as much on the Orb Vallis, especially when trying to obtain Toroids

- When I am being kicked out, it goes to a black screen for five+ seconds, then reloads me into the main loading screen.

- When I check my inventory upon logging back in, none of the items I collected transfer over to the inventory. In the past I would always keep my obtained items if there was a forced drop.

- I am not getting the 'No connection' red warnings that resync me to the game. Just dropouts. 

- I tend to not be in the open worlds long, anything over 10 minutes and I am pushing my luck.

It just feels like the game isn't very stable in open worlds since the New War dropped. Especially with people trying to farm parts for all the stuff you get from it. 

Thank you in advance for the help.

Archived