The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

WHY IS NECH SKIN NOT IN ITS OWN CATAGORY

Dude i go into necramech section to buy a nech to do quest next thing i know i dont see it in my inventory or anything...then i go back look at the market it says i own it but its skin....WHY Wouldn't SKIN HAVE ITS OWN FREAKING Category i was so excited i just hurried to necramech section an bought the middle one do you have any idea how long it took me to grind for 250p?that was my last i want my plat back.I dont know what idiot didnt think of making a separate catagory for skin and not mix them in with the actual necramechs im so mad right now im close to quiting the game.I want my plat back now!  ALSO THIS STUPID AYA REGAL EVENT IS RETARTED EVERYONE HATES IT ITS JUST SHOWING HOW MONEY HUNGRY THE GAME REALLY IS.i had nothing but love for this game but damn this is the 3rd time iv accidently bought somthing because it wasnt in the right category like geez man this has to stop.the first 2 times i let it slide because i figured its probably my fault....after a while u start to notice...this is like putting shirts in a shoe area...please i beg you make a NECRAMECH SKIN AREA SEPERATE i just lost my last i really hope to get that back this is retarded its 2022 yet still the lack of effort to think about things like this is really pissing alot of players off.

Archived