The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Chat doesnt work on and off

(XBOX)LonelyRanker

so i will lay out what this bug is, a workaround and also how common it is, in not that order:

after finishing new war, no spoilers for the quest or anything but after its done, im guessing bc during the quest your chats meant to be off, which on its own wasnt a good idea, but it permanently jacks up your chat after you beat the quest, so that after its all done when you load in your chat will be infinitely refreshing this is mostly a problem on the series s and x xboxs, restarting your game can fix it but also might not and its permanent, no chats will work, all of them will be infinitely refreshing

anyways as for a workaround for players just restart the game, most i have had it happen was 3 times it just decides when it wants to

as for how common this bug is, ehhhhh its about 50% of times you open the game, and going into a mission and coming out doesnt force refresh it its there till you logout, almost everyone i have talked to has experienced it over and over and on warframes reddit page there are complaints about it, but its 100% a bug that only happens after new war is completed, so im assuming, due to the whole trying to keep players immersed thing that most people didnt like, it equally broke the games chat permanently for players that finished the quest

Archived