Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Menu and Railjack-fly-down hotkeys don't work properly

-Schnitzel-

From what I understand, railjack and archwing share the same movement controls. I've noticed recently with railjack is that when piloting, WASD moves it like normal, Ctrl (archwing down) makes railjack decrease height, but Shift (archwing up) does not do anything. In other words, railjack can decrease flying height but not increase it. I have also tested archwing in archwing missions and rj missions, the archwing up/down (shift/ctrl) works as it should, but not when piloting railjack

The other issue is that to bring up the Tactical Menu (TM), default button is L. It can be used to bring up the TM whether you're pilot/gunner or roaming around as a warframe. However if an alt key is set (I set it to "6"), pressing 6 will bring up TM while standing in warframe but will not close it unless I press L. If I'm piloting, it will not open or close it. But L works perfectly fine. If I set "6" as the primary keybind and remove L, L can still bring up TM while the new key is a hit or miss.

Tldr:

1. Railjack can decrease in flying height but not increase (archwing controls are properly set)

2. Tactical Menu can be opened/closed with "L" whether or not it is assigned to be TM's keybind, while alternative set keybind for TM only sometimes works.

Other notes: I have tried resetting to default keybinds as well as switching keyboards but the bugs are still there

Archived