Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission results screen stays on even during the next mission, breaks the game

Gad51

• TYPE: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: in addition to problem mentioned below, if someone starts new mission while I'm still loading into orbiter after the end of previous mission, mission results screen just stays on till the end of next mission. My warframe celarly loads into new mission, I even can see standart UI, I can hear enemies shooting at me and I can even die, but I can't close mission results screen from the previous mission and I need to wait till my teammates finish current mission before I'll have another chance to close the mission results screen. Screenshots below.
  • REPRODUCTION
    1) Be in one team with someone.
    2) Play any mission that requires to enter orbiter after finishing.
    3) Finish the mission.
    4) Other player, who loaded into his orbiter first, need to start new mission while you still loading into your orbiter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Player can't start new mission while you're still loading OR you can close mission results screen after loading finishes.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission just starts while you're still loading into orbiter, mission result screen can't be turned off till the end of next mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.
    Hilarious. When I meet someone without patience and with SSD (literally every single person) coop just becomes unplayable. 
    UPD: Installed my game on SSD, it didn't fix loading issues at all. Game still takes 15 seconds to load into missions/orbiter while other people load in like 2 seconds. I don't know what causes it.
  • QTvK085.jpgmTnbO0Z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived