Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some suggestions for archwing missions and the Plains of Eidolon/Fortuna. Underwater/Sky Bounties? Prime Arch-Weapons?

UmbraPrime5515

Starting off...

Welcome to my Ted talk. So I know people do not like archwing missions. Do not take me seriously and I am not trying to make anyone upset with what I am saying. So with the archwing mission outside of railjack there are mainly extermination, mobile defense, interception, rush, pursuit, sabotage, and assassination. With Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna I am really suprised they did not add any new archwing missions. (Again not trying to make anyone upset)

Plains of Eidolon: Underwater Bounties

Besides the main archwing uses are to travel faster to get to other missions and Eidolon/Profit Taker Hunts. So we can not use it like on Uranus and go under water. There is oceans on 2 sides on of the Plains of Eidolon so I would love to see at some point underwater sabotages, exterminations, (Maybe survivals), and mobile defense/regular defense missions like with the vault things on land or coildrives. As well I just want the game to be successful mainly because I love the game.

Plus the Plains of Eidolon/Fortuna does get a bit dull yet I have more to add. I am just joking around when I say this an underwater Eidolon fight would be a bit cool as well that you have to fight above and underwater using archwing and k-drives. For example having the operator using the k-drives and using an amp up top. While your teammates or you would be using archwings underwater to fight and kill/capture the Eidolon.

Plains of Eidolon/Fortuna: Sky Bounties

Yes this will be very close to what I was taking about in the previous paragraph. So with archwings mainly being used in the sky/space and sometimes underwater there could be use fore pursuit, rush, and interception missions in the skies of both Fortuna and The Plains of Eidolon. I am as well saying this we have archwing launchers can we have better uses for them besides the few we currently have.

With the mission types I have said above we only see rush and pursuit in one mission for each in the Orgin Systems on (Phobos and Saturn) why not bring them back it does make sense a bit. As well as these are only suggestions. And these can give the archwings some more use.

More Prime Archwings/Arch-Guns

The only Prime Archwing is the Odonata Prime. There is no Prime Arch-Guns I am not really suprised but they could use an Prime Access/Relics. 

And I believe your archwing missions and archwings are due for an update. I hate seeing them collecting dust.

I am going to say this one last time I was not intending to upset anyone. DE has done a wounderful job on Warframe either way. With what I was saying was only suggestions. Do not give me hate/rude messages please. If I need to edit the post please let me know. Everyone have a great rest of your day.

Archived