Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Do 2X Resource Weekend In The Future..

Xylia

....may I suggest a tweak?

Instead of each "pill" giving 2x resources, could you instead double the chances of a pill dropping?

OR

Reduce the chances of common materials everybody has in excess (Nano Spores, Ferrite) and increase the drop chances on Rare Materials (NEURODES!!!!).

I've done like 10 Cyath missions during the whole weekend thusfar, and I've gotten a whopping 3 Neurode drops (6 in total).

I've gotten maybe 8 out of Vay Hek (4 drops in 12+ runs).

I've done 5 Derelict Survivals and have gotten only 1 drop (2 Neurodes).

And I still need 20+ of the stupid things just to clear out my Foundry as it is currently (a lot of back-logged items due to Neurode shortages).

Double Resource Weekend as an idea is awesome... but all I ever see are 10k nano spores out of each mission with a few plastids and circuits thrown in, depending on where I go. A couple times I saw 5-6k Salvage which was nice.

But even after this Double Resource Weekend, I am STILL starving for Neurodes.

"Instead of each "pill" giving 2x resources, could you instead double the chances of a pill dropping?"

That doesn't quite make sense. Say Orokin Cells have 1/10 drop rate, and Nano Spores are the 9/10. If you double the chances of a pill dropping, it would be 2/10 Cells and 18/10 Nano Spores which just doesn't add up. Even if you doubled the denominator to 2/20 and 18/20, you'd still get the same ratio mathematically.

"Reduce the chances of common materials everybody has in excess (Nano Spores, Ferrite) and increase the drop chances on Rare Materials (NEURODES!!!!)."

Okay I can agree with this.

....may I suggest a tweak?

Instead of each "pill" giving 2x resources, could you instead double the chances of a pill dropping?

OR

Reduce the chances of common materials everybody has in excess (Nano Spores, Ferrite) and increase the drop chances on Rare Materials (NEURODES!!!!).

I've done like 10 Cyath missions during the whole weekend thusfar, and I've gotten a whopping 3 Neurode drops (6 in total).

I've gotten maybe 8 out of Vay Hek (4 drops in 12+ runs).

I've done 5 Derelict Survivals and have gotten only 1 drop (2 Neurodes).

And I still need 20+ of the stupid things just to clear out my Foundry as it is currently (a lot of back-logged items due to Neurode shortages).

Double Resource Weekend as an idea is awesome... but all I ever see are 10k nano spores out of each mission with a few plastids and circuits thrown in, depending on where I go. A couple times I saw 5-6k Salvage which was nice.

But even after this Double Resource Weekend, I am STILL starving for Neurodes.

Never had a problem getting neurodes, but i've always had a problem with orokin cell's. This weekend was a godsend, so far i've gotten 14 orokin cel's, which getting 10 would take me about a week normally. I like how it is, more plastids and circuts and S#&$ isn't realy a bad thing. Nano spores never get old. I love getting nano spores, it's kinda grown on me.

PS. Yes, i'm weird. Nano spores are awesome. Deal with it.

"Instead of each "pill" giving 2x resources, could you instead double the chances of a pill dropping?"

That doesn't quite make sense. Say Orokin Cells have 1/10 drop rate, and Nano Spores are the 9/10. If you double the chances of a pill dropping, it would be 2/10 Cells and 18/10 Nano Spores which just doesn't add up. Even if you doubled the denominator to 2/20 and 18/20, you'd still get the same ratio mathematically.

"Reduce the chances of common materials everybody has in excess (Nano Spores, Ferrite) and increase the drop chances on Rare Materials (NEURODES!!!!)."

No those are the resource chances per pill.

If the pill drop rate is doubled, the numbers are still 1:9, but the resources are just dropped twice as often.

Yeah, I have orokin cells and nueral sensors easy before, yet all I get not is excess of when I don't need.

Nano Spores is the only thing that needs a nerf. It exist everywhere (it feels like) and is by far the most common resource. 

sorry to interrupt but my alloy plates that currently take space equal to around 2 jupiters think that nano spores are not the only ones so bad

Well ofcourse it makes sense when you yourself come up with a magic number and then go using bogus math on it? 

Well ofcourse it makes sense when you yourself come up with a magic number and then go using bogus math on it? 

It doesn't matter what numbers I use. Doubling the drop chance of all resources has no effect. Even though the rare resources have x2 chance to drop, so do common resources.

Also WarOverlord, I'd like to thank you for correcting my misinterpretation. I had thought OP meant individual resource drops.