Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is Reload Speed Calculated?

CommanderJP

Okay i know it seems like a Stupid question, but to me the math doesn't add up.

For example, i took my brakk and added a maxed Quickdraw to it which increases reload speed by 48% and because the brakk has a 1 sec reload speed it should decrease it by 0.48 seconds which should make the brakk have a 0.52 second reload speed, but instead of it being 0.5 or 0.6 its 0.7 which to me doesn't make sense.

Further on i also added a maxed stunning speed to it which increased the reload speed by another 40% which made it 82% but it goes from 0.7 reload speed to 0.6 which confused me even more.

So i just ask for someone to explain to me why this doesn't add up.

By now you should know that WF always rounds down (for whatever reason). And by down, I mean towards the negative -> 0,6.

Though I'm not completely certain if that is actually the true reload speed or just the value shown in your inventory, might as well be the case it reloads with 0,5s but tells you 0,6.

How are you seeing the exact reload time after the mods? As far as I know anything related to speed isn't rounded.

EDIT: Right, arsenal UI. I wouldn't trust that anyway since a lot of information it shows is just wrong.

Edited by Naftal