The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Wired connection doesn’t work

(XBOX)HULLDUCK

I’m being driven crazy right now by this issue. I’ve been set up on a network with double NAT since I started playing warframe and I’m trying to change that. I was connected to the second router via wifi and warframe worked fine albeit some bad connections and such that may or may not be caused by the double NAT.  Every time I switch my Xbox to wired connection to the base modem/router the Xbox connects fine but then warframe will not connect- I get stuck on the start up screen that says “connecting…”. At first I had port forwarding set up with all the Xbox ports so I thought maybe it was missing the warframe ports; however, the issue persisted after adding the warframe ports. So I deleted all the settings to allow any port to be used by any device and reset everything. However, warframe still won’t connect. I then disconnected my wire and switched back to wireless connection and it works again. 

The main issue I have is that my wireless connection is double NAT and wired is always better than wireless. Why is warframe restricting me to a wireless connection?

Archived