Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Recruiting New Members for Black Rose Kingdom

Royal

Hi Everyone,
Before I introduce my clan, I want to make this message look more personal to the members that we are looking for. 

We are a clan that looks to build a community where our clan mates will play with each other and make new friends. We are a clan that focuses more on quality than quantity. For us, quality means clan mate who are active on Discord voice and play with others. This also means we don't have the large numbers that all the Moon clans and other Mountain clans have, since we remove people from in-game clan when they decided to go on a break or stop playing the game. However, we do keep them on Discord in case they come back one day.

To sum it up, we are looking for people who wants to talk on Discord voice chat and make new friends. Unfortunately, this is a clan only server, so we do not accept people who just wants the social aspect of it and not be a clan mate. Therefore, if you want to enjoy the social aspect of our server, you have to join our clan, since this is a clan server. 

Below are some information about us. Feel free to DM me any questions or want to apply:

Black Rose Kingdom
Requirement:
Discord and Mic Required
Mastery Rank 0 + (Yes, we do not care about your mastery rank)
English speaking (Fluent in English)
NA & Western EU
Offer:
100% Research & Pigments
Extremely Active Discord Voice & Friendly, Helpful Community
127 Dojo rooms with all essentials (Dry dock, crimson branch, trading station, all research lab completed)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Tenno! 

I strongly recommend staying as FAR AWAY FROM THIS CLAN AS POSSIBLE!! They have now changed their clan/discord rules to advertise and welcome minors, specifically 16+ members, and are now requiring members to provide a license/state ID/other form of photo ID to verify themselves.  

If it's not against Discord TOS or Community Guidelines, it could still be viewed as some form of fraud/phishing in some areas, and should definitely not be required of anyone let alone minors in any online community. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived