Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Uranus Chamber

Minion135

Hello. I'm sorry if this the wrong place for this, but I didn't see a place for Dojo feedback. The new Uranus Chamber is the same size as several of the garden rooms, but the doors do not match up on the sides. I was just wondering if they could be adjusted. Here's a screenshot, for reference. It lines up well with the Earth Forest Chamber, but not the others around its own size.

20220209140150_1.jpg

3 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

If you think it counts as a bug you can report it under bug reports here-https://forums.warframe.com/forum/27-mission/

I don't think it's a bug, no. It was designed that way, and the room itself is fantastic, but it just doesn't connect to garden rooms from where the connection points are. Though, thinking on it now, it does line up more with the rooms like the Infested one, with door layout. Could be they just changed general layout for doors and such as they have been making rooms over the years lol. That, plus this isn't really a garden room itself. The size just felt right to fit next to them for me, though.

Yeah you are right, it looks like it is the same size as the Clan hall( I think?) in the top right(below the hall and observatory). So it follows the same geometry logic as that room hence why it doesn't add up. It has always been that way, I even see that you used a short hall there to make it line up for the Clan Hall.

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

Yeah you are right, it looks like it is the same size as the Clan hall( I think?) in the top right(below the hall and observatory). So it follows the same geometry logic as that room hence why it doesn't add up. It has always been that way, I even see that you used a short hall there to make it line up for the Clan Hall.

Oh, that short hall is just so that garden room has access to the x junction too, for elevator and such lol

Archived