The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kuva Lich weapon's elemental bonus not matching bonus shown on Kuva Lich profile after U31.1.0

GaoGaiGarTheKing

On the 8th February I spawned a Kuva Lich, but I did not Vanquish it until after the update on the 9th February. After Vanquishing, the bonus damage on the weapon I received did not match the bonus damage listed on the Kuva Lich's profile.

The Kuva Lich profile lists the weapon as having a 53% bonus Toxin damage, as shown here:

Screenshot_1740.png

However, when I claimed the weapon from the Foundry, it has a 25.2% Toxin bonus, as shown here:

Screenshot_1739.png

This same issue occured to a friend of mine with their own weapon as well. We spawned and Vanquished our Kuva Liches together, and both of us had the same mismatch in listed bonus and actual weapon received.

Friend who experienced the very same mismatch here, and I can confirm. My Lich spawned with a Kuva Bramma and 52% toxin damage. After vanquishing and claiming the weapon from the foundry, I found out that the bonus damage had turned into a far lower 25.5%.

I hope this is something that can be fixed. I don't mind going after extra Liches to valence my Bramma, but seeing 25.5% instead of the original 52% do suck nonetheless. 😔

For visual reference 👇

- The actual percentage:

unknown.png

- The percentage shown from arsenal menu and valence screen respectively:

unknown.png   unknown.png

Archived