Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elevators

Zignix

In conclaves, I noticed that players who may be using game pads (which have better usability than a keyboard), to play the game, allows them to easily and more flexibly climb MUCH higher on the battle field terrain, therefore I think the developers should add elevators on every conclave level so that any player can have easy access when trying to reach great heights What do you guys think?

How? well game pads such as the Xbox 360 controller buttons are usually positioned in such a way that it's easy to access and use the buttons, however, on the keyboard one can find themselves having to adjust it so they can easily and better use such buttons, buttons that would give one the advantage and flexibility to  play better; adjusting is a pain, so why not just adjust the game play to make it physically better to play the game and I believe adding elevators does just that; Sure, one could just go buy a game pad, but not everyone will or want to buy one.

Keyboard warrior here.

Nah, I'm good.

yea, i'd have to agree with this, it's fairly easy with any decent speed frame to get almost anywhere on a map. Also it's just the way it goes, controllers are easier to use initially, but have lower skillcaps, a top end player (or even an above average one) is able to get around the map more efficiently using keyboard then one using a controller.