Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Shade Makes No Stealth ? How About Stealth Gameplay ?

LeBulotFarceur

It's a pitty that shade reveal us at the ennemies instead of stealth us. In fact, her abilities to makes a warframe invisible still good for stealthy gameplay, but her simple prsence when a frame is crouching to be discret makes her totaly useless, because the ennemies see her and spot you.

Are there a possibility to solve it ? Like an permanent invisibility for shade when she don't attack ?

In addition, that's would be great if a warframe could do excution during invisibilty, like shade's abilities or loki and ash's abilities.

In hope you could solve it and improve the gameplay,

LeBulotFarceur

I think OP is talking about when you are hiding behind barrels or behind an obstacle, the Sentinel is still floating in the open and the enemey alert to the sentinel.  OP Suggests the Sentinel stay invis.

2nd OP wants to be able to conduct a stealth kill while invisible by Loki's invis, or Ash's smoke.

wow.... Shade is useless yes, why take her? I don't know.

As for stealth kills, you aren't revealed at all while you're invisible, whether its Shade's, Loki's or Ash's invisibility

I think LeBulot is talking about trying a stealth kill AFTER you've alerted every single enemy to your presence.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Hope it all works out.

(jk, you can't do it)