The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Adversary weapon generation not working

(PSN)Slain09

I been chasing kuva weapons ever since the hotfix came but I keep getting repeats every 4-5 weapons instead of how its suppose to be after the change. I tried waiting for the larvilings to despawn before finishing a mission and also tried finishing said mission before the despawn and kept getting met with random rng. I also tried changing missions and different warframe progenitors and nothing changed. I know the update is working for a friend but I have seen different reports of people not getting ephemeras and thought maybe it could be happening to other people too and they haven't reported it or maybe people just haven't encountered the problem just yet. Its very demoralizing after three days of farming and trying different solutions to the point I have thought about reinstalling the game to see if that would change anything but have not done because of the long wait time and my game time already being limited as is. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have same problem.
Tried to aquire a Tenet weapon. unfortunately there is a wee spectrum of available weapons. I have tried on different mission as well. Couple days playing without succes, same larves bring all weapons what I have in my inventory.

Archived