Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework Non-endless mission rewards

frogov99

Exterminate, Mobile Defense, Capture, Hijack, Sabotage and Rescue (Except for void nodes) don´t have any particular reward tied to them. This turns them into travel nodes without enough appeal to be repeated after completion. 

The solution I propose requires Credit and Endo rewards to be removed from Endless mission reward pools and be re-introduced as rewards for the Non-endless missions I´ve mentioned before. With this change, Farming for core currency (endo and credits) will be separate from specific reward farming, and also give some relevancy to the mentioned mission types without making the endless missions less rewarding or relevant. The total amount rewarded should the same as it is now for the corresponding planet tiers and increased in steel path.

Additionally, I´d add optional objectives which increase the final reward count as well as giving extra affinity upon completion. Here I have some examples:

1. Exterminate: Finish within a time limit, kill with headshots/slide attacks/while airborne, kill with specific weapon type
  2. Mobile Defense: no damage dealt to objective´s health, Kill X amount of enemies, 3 objectives take no more than X total damage
  3. Capture: Finish within time limit, Kill X amount of enemies
  4. Hijack: End with X amount of health remaining, objective never goes back, objective never stops
  5. Sabotage: Finish within time limit and other objectives depending on the sabotage type (using coolant in the core, not dying after crossing the orokin portal, boost antitoxin, etc)
  6. Rescue: objective doesn´t enter bleeding state, don´t trigger alarm, open the right cell first, finish within a time limit, kill al wardens

I think that a change like that would be great to begin with the changes to the core mechanics of warframe. Stacking new content on top of outdated core mechanics is bad. I hope that this kind of suggestions from experienced players help developers improve warframe in many ways. Thanks for reading.

Archived