Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"something's Wrong, A Heavy Unit Is Approaching."

Lucidaeus

There's another thread like this regarding the heavy unit, however, this thread is about the former part of what Lotus says. "Something's wrong."

I did comment about this in the other thread as well but I think it deserves it's own thread. Maybe I just need clarification on what Lotus means with something being wrong?

It annoys me a wee bit when she says it, since why would it be wrong of the Greneer or Corpus to be sending a heavy unit when you're infiltrating their base(or whatever) and killing everyone off? It's pretty obvious that they'd want to send their heavy units to take control of the situation and protect their property from threats, and since Tenno are extreme threats to their operations it makes even more sense to send in heavy reinforcement.

So unless I'm mistaken and missed something, why does Lotus say "Something's wrong"? What is wrong? If it was the stalker approaching I'd get it since it disrupts your radars and whatnot, or perhaps if it was a major infested unit that seems to have mutated beyond the typical infested, perhaps even if it was a heavy, very heavy unit by Greneer or Corpus that would have the ability to deploy EMP technology to disrupt Lotus communications with you or your radars etc.

THAT would indeed be something wrong, but simply by sending heavy units to protect themselves? That's common sense.

ts it's like when you are on the raid to a village, but instead of civilians you find squad of tangos with asssault rifles and snipers on the hill.

But we're infiltrating their base of operations at times. I'd say it's common sense for Tenno and Lotus, a highly militarized unit to expect heavy resistance - especially when it's a rescue mission for example, or capturing a valueable asset to them. Not expecting them to send heavy units seems like we're there and not knowing what we're doing, or that Lotus has no idea what mission she's assigning for us?

If it was a simple raid-a-village type mission, then it'd be pretty surprising if they suddenly sent something unexpected, but that's the thing. These heavy units that they're sending at the time when she says "something's wrong" is never actually wrong at all, it's to be expected. :|

Maybe that "Heavy" unit has an eating disorder! 

DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT DID YOU!?

That "Heavy" unit probably also has type 2 diabetes and yet the Lotus just makes fun of them by pointing them out to everyone. What a $#*(@! 

Oooh, that makes sense. With "heavy units" she's referring to their weight! Pointlessly cruel...
Edited by Luciphear