The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"You have lost connection to the host" error message received during login

(XBOX)LocDown

For the last week, after I START my xbox and everything loads. Every time I load Warframe app, after the update check and selecting "a" to proceed, I get a dimmed image of Excaliber with a message box overlay ''pop-up'' that states: "you have lost connection to the host. You will be returned to the multiplayer menu." This is prior to the EULA screen. This is NOT occurring from game crashes OR any other log out irregularities. I close the app when frame is in orbiter while matchmaking option is set to SOLO.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I would ''insert an image'' but I can't find anywhere on this site WHERE to upload images. Owners/webmasters/developers should provide on-site storage for uploads to address their errors within Warframe, or is this intentionally done so they don't have to address these bugs?

• 1 month later...

Archived