The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

New Version Available / Login Error

(PSN)FangGirl25

-PS5 bug, but no option for that

I hopped on today (after waiting to play from yesterday) and I was greated by a login issue saying that I didn't have an account, which I did and it was showing my Frame kneeling next to it, so there's that. I closed the game and re-opened (double checking I had the updates, PS5 told me I have the most up to date version), I gave it a sec and it let me in.

I go into a mission then after making sure everything's okay, then the minute I go into a mission I get "An updated version is available" message. I quickly go through my mission, close the game and check the update. It's all updated according to the PS5. I go back in, same log in issue. I redo what I did before, it works again, do a mission and get that message again. I log out again and check the updates, still up to date.

While writing this, I had logged in again, got the error + did the fix and got the Update message while sitting in my Orbiter. Is there something that I can do to remedy this? Or is logging out after every mission my fate?

Archived