Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

okay hear me out, i recently got the grineer drifter outfit and i love it, i styled all my stuff kuva, i also came up with a backstory for how i acquired the outfit

blubbybunnzzunu

back on the zariman ten-zero the drifter chose not to go with the man in the wall but instead to run away and leave the void, he got ahold of an old war railjack and found an old outpost of weird design, and put himself into cryosleep, nearly decades later he was out of cryosleep and found his railjack utterly destroyed, he heard screams and gunshots far ahead, he ran as fast as he could into the earthly forests, trying to save himself, he found a grineer outpost and tried to steal a dargyn, finding that he was surrounded and had no idea how to operate a dargyn, he was easily captured, the grineer queens decided to put him to the test and put him into a huge arena and gave him a knife and a gun (sirocco and rumblejack) and told him to survive, they set loose ghoul soldiers with just knives, he easily prevailed using his agileness and strength to kill all the ghouls that were set loose, the queens loved his power and agileness and decided to try and recruit him as a soldier for hire, giving him extreme wealth and armor augments, they gave him a powerful grineer set of armor and gave him multiple missions, he was assigned to a grineer kill squad with the vectis but with kuva augments, he was a scout, he easiily completed all of his assignments, and the kuva queens praised him, they gave him a royale kuva gaurd set of armor, he was getting tired though, he wanted to leave his fighting job, he has already completed nearly 426 missions he told the queens and they did not take so nicely and they put him into a prison on a grineer galleon, he was stuck on the grineer galleon for nearly 3 years, but then something happened, a bomb exploded in one of the main generators, and the only way for that to happen was from internal affairs, then he heard gunshots and then all the doors shut, they were locked down, then something blew through the vents, it was the steel meridian, they killed the soldiers near him and then let him out, he told them to wait, he ran off into the storage roo for the prisoners things, and grabbed his sirocco, rumblejack, and his armor he got back and they told him to follow, they ran off to one of the main hangars and got into one of the remaining grineer trooper carriers and flew off, a remaining kill squad shut down the generators and blew up the galleon, they flew down to the steel meridian outpost and hid, he was given the job of a scout guard and later was told to assassinate the grineer queens, he was on his way when teshin and the lotus grabbed ahold of him and put him into a holding cell, telling him to wait, he was then transported to the ten-zero and he met the operator, and then the story goes on as how it regularly goes on. (also sorry if some things dont match up or i messed some stuff up, ill refine the story when i get home)

• 3 weeks later...

I love this type role playing and it's nice to see other players do too. I myself like to think my operator was from early Corpus family which was abroad the Zariman Ten Zero when that whole incident happened. Also she was one who were chosen to operate Protea and be bodyguard for Parvos Granum of course Protea wasn't just nice gift from Orokin but tool to spy founder of Corpus hence why Prime version wasn't given. 

But yeah your story was good I really wish they'd add Corpus Drifter outfit too. 

Archived