Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Core Value Conversions

Drey

Question

A guide for calculating upgrade cost of mods.

Hey guys, I decided to expand on the info regarding the energy calculations from the wiki's fusion page. I couldn't find anything related to this topic on the forums or google, so I'm assuming some people don't have the information and could use it.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Fusion

I tried the numbers on that page and the energy values given for the following cores did not correlate to the given formula for total energy required (actually nothing I tried added up). So, I decided to attempt to create a new system by using common 3 fusion cores as a base 1 unit of counting. I thought this approach would be a good idea because common 3 cores are the most common core drop in the game and the most used. The ratio table and rank table below are both 100% accurate to the 5th decimal.

7aib.png

The table below shows the amount of fusion Cores needed to rank up various rarities up to maximum rank (Click on image to zoom in). Each row is the amount of cores needed to get that particular rank from 0% to 100%. Using this method I calculated that the amount of mod points needed to max serration from unranked is 1407. I might attempt to make a Non-core --> fusion core conversion formula someday, but you guys might be able to help me with that.

y9tq.png

Some additional information:

Core ranks are additive

Example: A common 2 = 2/3 of a common 3 and a common 1 = 1/3 of a common 3. I did not include these and the other cores in the table because of how infrequently players receive them. However, it is still good to know for the sake of grasping the game's mechanics.

Cost/point efficiency from greatest to least

Mod Duplicate > Rare 5 > uncommon 5 > common 3

Edited by Drey

3 answers to this question