Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

What anime is that?

Also Hellbat coming through jE18IM.gif

Anime name: Rosario + Vampire

Warning: It preaty much doesn't follow the manga at all and its moustly 2 short seasons of fan service, but its still fun to watch. Seriously there is an episode about curry...CURRY!!!

Recomendation: After you are done with the anime try out the manga and see for yourself how diffrent the two are. No really by the start of season two, the only thing the manga and anime share is characters.

PS: Also just for the sake of my post having a gif, Moka is also in the same anime.tumblr_n1hfqpJlcI1r45wgho1_500.gif

Isn't she cute :)

Edit: Oh and these are the rest of the girls.tumblr_nkrollxOXn1tk91v5o1_500.gifWhat a battle, I wonder who will win.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
Mind as well add another gif :)

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Anime name: Rosario + Vampire

Warning: It preaty much doesn't follow the manga at all and its moustly 2 short seasons of fan service, but its still fun to watch. Seriously there is an episode about curry...CURRY!!!

Recomendation: After you are done with the anime try out the manga and see for yourself how diffrent the two are. No really by the start of season two, the only thing the manga and anime share is characters.

PS: Also just for the sake of my post having a gif, Moka is also in the same anime.tumblr_n1hfqpJlcI1r45wgho1_500.gif

Isn't she cute :)

Wait a second... This thing is a Vampire ?

giphy.gif

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

The rosario on her chest is a seall so while thats on, she is stuck in cute pink hair mode. Take it off and you get the badass silver hair mode.inner_moka_gif_by_innermokaplz-d47qg63.g Simple right?

Silver hairs... That's cute. For a baby vampire.

giphy.gif