Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hexosaurus

Gif Thread

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

ANYTHING is tame, compared to Kill la Kill.

 

9 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

It get's better, you shouldn't rush a good story after all.

 

6 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

.

No gif's ? I sent thy comments to flames of hell

tenor.gif?itemid=4808980

 

Spoiler

while I did like how Darling in the FranXX started out , the final peace of the arc not only felt rushed but also terible wich ruined entire show

 

giphy.webp

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

 

 

No gif's ? I sent thy comments to flames of hell

tenor.gif?itemid=4808980

 

  Reveal hidden contents

while I did like how Darling in the FranXX started out , the final peace of the arc not only felt rushed but also terible wich ruined entire show

 

giphy.webp

 

Forgive thy sins

2QoW.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

 

 

No gif's ? I sent thy comments to flames of hell

tenor.gif?itemid=4808980

 

  Reveal hidden contents

while I did like how Darling in the FranXX started out , the final peace of the arc not only felt rushed but also terible wich ruined entire show

 

giphy.webp

 

May I ask why you think that the latter half of the show was terrible and ruined the series? I saw this kind of comment on crunchyroll throughout all the episodes, but after watching it myself, I'm just failing to understand why some people think that. I can sympathize with it feeling a bit rushed, but I attribute that to the very core nature of the series itself more than anything. The overall/over-arcing plot was rather shallow, and really only served as a loose thread with which to tie the main characters together and keep them bound to each other and ground their own logic. The only reason why I think it felt rushed (even though I don't necessarily agree with that sentiment) was because it's not a show about the world and the events in it, rather it's a show about the characters and how they react to the events/world around them and grow/change from it. Somewhat naturally as the story starts to reach it's climax it'll start to feel rushed. Also, the show is packed full of metaphors, so not everything that's shown is necessarily meant to be taken literally and is simply symbolic of some deeper meaning.

 

4c6e81d7a5f2f5f642f40cf23a3cfe19881cb76e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-08-05 at 1:43 PM, AlphaPHENIX said:

ANYTHING is tame, compared to Kill la Kill.

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.

All the sexual innuendo, implied sex, sex, and sex media.

It's powerpuff girls on crack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eidolon_Slayer said:

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.

All the sexual innuendo, implied sex, sex, and sex media.

It's powerpuff girls on crack.

Well I haven't watched it in order to confirm, but you are not wrong about that last statement.tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

May I ask why you think that the latter half of the show was terrible and ruined the series? I saw this kind of comment on crunchyroll throughout all the episodes, but after watching it myself, I'm just failing to understand why some people think that. I can sympathize with it feeling a bit rushed, but I attribute that to the very core nature of the series itself more than anything. The overall/over-arcing plot was rather shallow, and really only served as a loose thread with which to tie the main characters together and keep them bound to each other and ground their own logic. The only reason why I think it felt rushed (even though I don't necessarily agree with that sentiment) was because it's not a show about the world and the events in it, rather it's a show about the characters and how they react to the events/world around them and grow/change from it. Somewhat naturally as the story starts to reach it's climax it'll start to feel rushed. Also, the show is packed full of metaphors, so not everything that's shown is necessarily meant to be taken literally and is simply symbolic of some deeper meaning.

 

4c6e81d7a5f2f5f642f40cf23a3cfe19881cb76e

its rushed , no proper context or introduction was given to VIRM wich ruins plot twist, sunden change of action and genre from ground mecha combat to space battleships and space mecha combat and the ending felt like it should have been atleast 4-5 episode long for whole time skip shenanigans for earth and human rebuild

 

its just terible wich ruined rather decent show

 

giphy.webp

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want gif's back !!!

Jv551vd.gif

guess all this is moved to the discord chat area's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...