Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perhaps a small matter but Drekar Elite Lancers/Dragas could use a bit of buffing up.

SprinKah

I honestly dunno if a lot of people really care that much about this, but the Drekar Elite Lancers/Dragas have bugged me since they released Grineer Sea Lab yeearss ago...

I uh, don't want to look like I'm just completely obsessed with such a small thing in a big game as Warframe (which I am)...so I'll put my feedback in here to not look as obsessed. But yeah there are many things in Warframe, smaller-in-scale things that I really care about and this is one of them. 

Spoiler

they're SO LAUGHABLY WEAK. They shoot TORTUROUSLY slow, deal LESS damage than any other Grineer Elite Lancer types, heck even normal Lancers with their Grakatas. I'd know bc I cant remember the amount of times I've tested and compare the dps of each individual ELite Lancer types in Simulacrum...

If anything the Drekar Grineer are the EASIEST sub-group to deal with...and it's on Uranus which is decently far into the starmap...granted the starchart progression doesn't exactly display difficulty progression that well, but still.

Compared to all of the other Elite Lancer types, they are just...so weak, I feel physical pain whenever I go against them during Kuva Lich and Uranus missions, by just how insignificant their attacks are.

They can't even melee...

Like I get it, perhaps after a certain point, you probably won't notice much of anything even against tougher enemies than them...but still, I feel like it's so not right for them to stay this...underwhelming compared to their other counterparts, they should at least reflect their name, with the word "Elite" in them.

Steel Path honestly doesn't really make them that much tougher to deal with as well, their Harpaks still shoot peas that tickle you a bit. 

But seriously though, increasing how hard they hit is probably mostly for...consistency's sake, they should at least deal a touch more damage than their "non-Elite" variant, tis all :(

Archived