Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glast Gambit feels impossible after Eximus Rework

H0gscr4per

I've already started Steel Path without much issue so I figured a quest with level 25 enemies would be easy but after half a dozen attempts, on PS4, it feels impossible. Eximus spawns and the hunters are dead either instantly or over a few seconds if it's a venomous Eximus. And since the brilliant decision was made to make them not care about abilities I can't seem to figure out a way to kill multiple enemies, instantaneously, on opposite ends of the room that wouldn't involve cheats. 

I've tried multiple frames, melee weapons and guns but the hunters are just too weak to keep alive as the instant a venomous Eximus spawns the closest hunter is dead with no way to stop it. I'm one shotting everything whether ability damage, melee or gun but if I'm reloading and an Eximus shows up it kills half the hunters before the reload finishes. Three defense sections and it fails every time.

Hoping that the Eximus get removed from quests like this or the defense targets get a significant boost to health and shields. I'm doing end game so I can't see how a level appropriate player beats this quest unless they get lucky and no Eximus spawn near the hunters.

Archived