Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder's Pack Exchange Rate

Krjal

I was just about to go the whole hog and grab the Grand Master pack to support Warframe but I noticed when I was trying to pay for it the exchange rate to AUD seems to be a bit backwards.

Can this either get fixed or is there some way I can pay in USD?

Just for reference it's listing the pack for AUD$ 256.21 which is about USD$ 261.53 at the moment. There's no reason I should be paying an extra $11 for an entirely digital product.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum by the way. Little hard to categorise it.

edit. Just noticed the Paypal option here adds an extra charge on top of the normal Paypal fees as well. I'm really disliking this policy of trying to overcharge at every turn.

Edited by Krjal

edit. Just noticed the Paypal option here adds an extra charge on top of the normal Paypal fees as well. I'm really disliking this policy of trying to overcharge at every turn.

PayPal is sucky like that. DE can't really do anything about that. Almost any online-payment system wiill add a surcharge

PayPal was the cheaper option, actually. It's all to do with DE using 'UltimatePay' as a middleman for all transactions. A 'surcharge' of $11 is stupid and dishonest especially when DE won't be seeing any of it.

I was eventually able to partially bypass 'UltimatePay' and ended up only paying $1.75 or something to them by using the USD system. That's the sort of surcharge I expected in the first place and wouldn't have been an issue.

Oh, by the way, the only response I got from support was 'Sorry, hope you enjoy the game'. Bit sad.

Happily though, with the founder's pack I'm not planning on making any more transactions through that system.

Oh, by the way, the only response I got from support was 'Sorry, hope you enjoy the game'. Bit sad.

Happily though, with the founder's pack I'm not planning on making any more transactions through that system.

Ouch, that sounds a lito cold haha~

well at least you got the founders package~

unlike me, I can't purchase/donate the package due to my location~

I fear that they might not be able to fix the problem in time before the packages go off market~

which is very soon if I may say at 16th of this coming month~

I've been stuck pretty much and just been collecting BP's~

I can say I've got em all now haha, all built in my foundry, waiting for slots~

Wow, they have a third party handling transactions and it's not even available worldwide? I'm really sorry to hear that.

Assuming there's a trading system eventually, send me a PM then and I'll swing you some phat loot ;)

Wow, they have a third party handling transactions and it's not even available worldwide? I'm really sorry to hear that.

Assuming there's a trading system eventually, send me a PM then and I'll swing you some phat loot ;)

I actually had my eye on that Prime really~

I just hope they fix it in time so I can get it haha~

but other than that is the slot problems~

I can't really gain new frames or weapons without selling them~

and I'd rather not sell my lvl 30 equipment~

over my dead body cause I'm too much of a Hoarder~

well not that kinda sickness hoarder though, Thank goodness~

thanks for the offer new grandmaster~