Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Void Missions Loot Table

TheFlowmango

I can't be the only one who feels Rotation C drops just feel like a slap in the face for the new Void mission types. On average (when solo) it takes about 30 minutes of my day to get a Rotation C drop in a void armageddon mission. I don't really mind the time aspect I'd say it's reasonably consistent with other Rotation C drops i.e. Defense, Survival, etc.. The issue I have is that at the end of this 30 minutes I have (according to the wiki) and 80% chance to get a lens I could literally earn in like 10 minutes anywhere else. 20% chance for things relating to the new weapons isn't even the problem. I'm cool with 2 items each at 10% drop rate. What I'm not cool with is that y'all really gave us an 80% chance to earn literally the lowest tier lenses in the game as Rotation C? Lenses I can earn in a 10 minute bounty from Konzu that are outclassed by a bounty available in the Zariman already really shouldn't be a Rotation C drop for post New War content. All the prerequisites that lead up to being able to even access the Zariman and we're rewarded for reaching Rotation C in the new modes with something we can get as soon as Cetus.

Archived