Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Skin's For Grand Masters/masters (Maybe)

The-Ex-Wife

Not so much asking DE to create it, But more so curious as to whether they have already thought about it? No hate please about non founders. Any other grand masters thing this would be quite a cool addition. Or maybe a grand master scarf (not even gonna try spell their actual name as I forgot haha)

I didn't really pay the couple or few hundred dollars for the gear, I was helping DE out cause I love this game, they were just a bonus. I told you I wasn't asking for them to bring it out, I was wanting to know if they had already considered this idea. I know about the warframe alternate skins thread already but thanks :) 

First thing I thought of when they introduced synadas was whether or not the disciple/hunter/master/grand masters would get scarves appropriate to their rank, similar to the badges. I'm not a big fan of the scarves, as in most cases, they don't look that good, especially with some of the clipping and the weird animations.

I think most of the founders paid the money for the gear, but to support the game and to get access to the design council. The badges are kinda small though so getting something a bit more visual would be nice, a Unique color palette perhaps.

And solar mark for GMs whats the deal with that? when i click the icon next to the Play button it says something about being shown on the map soon.

it's amazing how many of these thread there is. you KNEW what you were getting when you're buying into the founders package, if you werent content with what it offers, then why did you buy it in the first place. and again, especially masters and grand masters, most people who bought though probably wanted to support the game more than the 3 primes and a badge they get.

The badges are kinda small though so getting something a bit more visual would be nice, a Unique color palette perhaps.

This would be cool. Although i may not be a master or grand master but a color palette would show off a bit more that you a founder. Now that no one uses excal prime and no one ever looks at badges.