Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Problems

MCT360

PC, if a console is haveing new features and progress its only coming closer to a PC anyway... Also console games are much more expensive, and if youre a gamer you might actually pay more for a console than for a PC in the end, as you can get most PC games from keystores with 20 bucks discount from day one...

No doubt I'll stick with PC.  Consoles offer a very approachable "plug and play" experience.  No compatibility issues, no worry about if your system is powerful enough, no worrying about upgrades, you buy them, and then you just "go".

Unfortunately, all games suck in my eyes.  It's after release, when the hackers figure out the data files, and the modders get their hands on the info, that the game really takes off.  

San Andreas?  Neat game.  San Andreas with mods?  Unstoppable.  Better road textures, animated gauges in the vehicles, unlocked map travel from the start, the ability to fly, Harrier Jump Jet right next to the starting point, and Big Smoke's AI reworked for 80% shooting accuracy, removing the worst mission in the game and making it actually fun to play.

Skyrim?  Okay, nice.  Skyrim with Mods?  Hah, try 4x resolution graphics, more attractive npcs, better perks, improved skill progression, dragons as followers, entirely new towns, epic castles for you to clean out and then own, and live redecoration of your own house that you design anywhere you want, and can redesign as needed.  Oh, and the ability to manage your follower's gear.

PC offers freedom to make the game your own, the freedom to fix the bugs that game designers don't have time to fix, or fix the bugs that the game designers thought were "awesome features".  Like the half hour train ride at the start of Final Fantasy 7.  Cool the first time, but every playthrough thereafter?  Oh **** me, just get it OVER with, I read the gamefaqs walkthrough already.