Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman Bounty Conditions Should Scale per Squad Size

cdfgku

With the new Zariman bounties some of the completion requirements are excessive, especially when playing solo.

For example:
"Collect 300 Vitoplast"

"Close 12 Ruptures"

"Kill 40 Enemies as Operator"

"Complete Mission in under 5 minutes"

"Collect 7 Argozene Canisters"

I think these completion requirements should change depending on the squad size e.g if someone is playing solo then "Collect 100 vitoplast". If it is a team of two, then 150, team of 3 would be 200, and team of 4 would be 300.

This should apply to all the new conditions as currently most of these conditions are very time consuming and end up being quite boring when completing solo. The exception to this is the 5 minute time limit on exterminate which is either extremely hard, if not impossible, solo. For example I had an exterminate mission which had about 150 enemies to kill, in 5mins. That means I would need to kill an enemy every 2 seconds to complete the bounty.

The only thing here I agree on (and you didn't even outright say it) is bounty objectives being lowered to an extent. Except the 5 min one, 5 min is more than enough time to clear out 150 enemies (unless you're using some jank loadout like Loki with a Furis, then all I have to say is what are you even doing?)

Archived