Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Excavation Bounty (Bug Report)

Greetings,

Recently (Friday May 6, 2022) we decided to go ahead and do a handful or two of the Orb Vallis bounties to stack up on the soon to be vaulted - Helios, Mirage, Banshee Prime relics. We've noticed on multiple bounties, namely the Excavation portion, of any level bounty (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, SP and Narmer) will auto fail the bonus when the first excavator (A or B) completes. As soon as the first excavator completes, both disappear and Eudico gives the "Good job" followed by "We lost an excavator"

What we tried to debug or narrow down the issue:

Verify dropships werent doing a lot of damage we may not have noticed - Same Result

Let Excavator A finish first - Same Result

Let Excavator B finish first - Same Result

Ensure neither Excavator takes ANY damage - Same Result

It may be unrelated but since the Angels of the Zariman update was released Eudico has no comms animations (Preventing Spoilers).

Thank you for all the work you guys do and also thank you for fixing the old "Data Keys" bounty bonus objective not long ago.

Respectfully,

ECHOcompanyTV

• 4 months later...
On 2022-05-08 at 12:06 AM, (PSN)ECHOcompanyTV said:

Greetings,

Recently (Friday May 6, 2022) we decided to go ahead and do a handful or two of the Orb Vallis bounties to stack up on the soon to be vaulted - Helios, Mirage, Banshee Prime relics. We've noticed on multiple bounties, namely the Excavation portion, of any level bounty (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, SP and Narmer) will auto fail the bonus when the first excavator (A or B) completes. As soon as the first excavator completes, both disappear and Eudico gives the "Good job" followed by "We lost an excavator"

What we tried to debug or narrow down the issue:

Verify dropships werent doing a lot of damage we may not have noticed - Same Result

Let Excavator A finish first - Same Result

Let Excavator B finish first - Same Result

Ensure neither Excavator takes ANY damage - Same Result

It may be unrelated but since the Angels of the Zariman update was released Eudico has no comms animations (Preventing Spoilers).

Thank you for all the work you guys do and also thank you for fixing the old "Data Keys" bounty bonus objective not long ago.

Respectfully,

ECHOcompanyTV

I've noticed this myself and it even locks you out of a secondary reward if you've perfected your bounty to that point. I even have recorded proof that it happens. (I need to learn how to get it sent to the devs because it's becoming increasingly annoying. 

Archived