Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Armageddon is cool but difficulty/enemy spawn-count isn't enough for its "tower-defense" aspects.

SprinKah

Void Armageddon is probably one of my favorite mission modes, in concept. I mean, having to build turrets to defend objectives is cool as #*!%.

But it's so...UNEVENTFUL, enemy spawn count is not high enough to really be able to make use of its tower-defense aspects.

I mean, we can only defend one objective at a time, and enemies only spawn so much, it feels like it's kinda...pointless to build armaments sometimes, in a 4-man squad. 

It'd be nice to see some...escalation in later rounds of Void Armageddon:

- Perhaps let enemies occasionally attack 2 objectives at the same time so we gotta juggle in-between, make use of the turrets better

- Spawn more enemies, sometimes I go by phases and I see 0 enemy to kill, they're just too scattered around with such little number.

- Void Angel attack the Eternal Relic at the end of a round just...doesn't feel like there's any haste involved, like you're not in any danger. Grineer/Corpus enemies don't really spawn much/at all during it so it all feels too...safe. 

All in all, I love the gamemode as a concept but, it's just not...exciting enough right now, make it more like Void Cascade where we gotta be constantly on the move. 

4 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

It is especially annoying while solo.

how come? I mean I only played Armageddon solo like once, but it felt a lot more eventful than going into pubs. Enemy spawns are enough for one person, building turrets actually does something.

It just sucks that when you got 4 people in the game, all of the unique aspects of the gamemode just sorta...fades away and became more Mobile Defense than anything. 

Archived