Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New zariman modes

Regarding about new mission modes on zariman (especially void armagedon and cascade), they are still kinda buggy and unlogical to me. 

I played those new missions (not including SP) after each hotfix which mentioned some changes to those modes just to see how they feel, but they are still kinda missing some crucial things.

1. Void armagedon, my God that mod is so stupid sometimes. Tower defense type is cool and I like it but enemy spawn logic and guns weakness against high lvls are bad. First, when Angel spawns to destroy eternal relic, why do basic enemies spawn? While players deal with Angel, enemies literally destroy Eternal relic. Now, sure, someone will say "there are 4 people in a squad, 1 can deal with little enemies while 3 others kill the Angel" but what if the person is solo, what then? Also there should be better spawn logic of them bcs while players defend those 2 other points (forgot their names), some enemies spawn at eternal relic, like what, arent those 2 point barrier before the relic? Then, the tower guns are cool at attracting enemy fire and all that, but they are weak as Clem without his grakatas for higer lvl enemies, especially if there is a Guardian eximus, man that thing is cancer. Then, we need argozene for those guns, which we get before each wave starts, but why is it capped at 500? Like, who asked for capping that, especially when you can pickup argozene from killed enemies while you have 500 and get 0 argozene from those. Also, towers have 2 mins lifespan, but that lifespan should start to decay when the wave start, not after players pre-place them to control enemy movement. Also their argozene prices should be equal, not like 40, 50, 60, 60 as rn. Putting price to 50 for all would do.

2. Void cascade, this one isnt actually as bad as Armagedon. Only great problem which im having with it is exolizers and their spawn logic. But first, 1 round in that mode is 4 exolizers, but it says it nowhere on the screen while you play the mission. Rounds should also be 3 exolizers, because every other new mode is 3 (3 waves in Armagedon, 3 ruptures in Flood), and there shouldn't be new exolizer until you complete 3 exolizers of the current round. With that said, there should be indicator of the current round and exolizer progress for that round in the mission. 

That's all i wanted to point out, but the fact that you didnt do something like that in first 6 hotfixes (not counting 7th bcs that was mainly prime vault) is strange. 

Also can you add drop locations for hespar and aeolak in their description, I literally had no idea how their parts were obtained before getting them from new mission modes. Also, why part bps, idw to have same experience as with ambassador.

Archived