Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Player Owned

Levelminded

Warframe already has everything it needs at this point to become a great decent game. But how many times have you asked yourself why am I running out of ammo? Do I need more? Do indeed more health or energy? Or how do I get these without relying on chance from enemy drops or crates that sometimes give nothing but cash. I got the solution that would make this problem obsolete :

Player Owned Houses

Yes I said it. If the creators let us to own homes within the game we could be able to restock on supplies in game. No more need to use a sniper gun and say: F*** no more ammo, how am I suppose to beat this boss. Or if your about to die due to having only one hp while the enemies are closing in.. just jump into a quick little teleport pad that teleports you to a in game home.

of course this house can’t be filled with an infinite amount of restocks. Just enough to let you finish the mission. The teleporters wont always be placed in each room. Maybe like halfway of the map you have to hack a machine to enter it. But instead of the simplistic hack mechanics you might have to input more effort like making the puzzle shorter than normal or longer or gives you a certain amount of damage if you fail to hack. And wont let you try again.. Some of you might say well they already got in game items. But the problem is that those things don’t work for ever and are expensive after use after use. For the house all you have to do is pay once and it last for ever. In other words it’s like an in game storage system for the drops you don’t use when you acquire them but can be used later on.

~~~~levelminded

Again with your dumb feedback.

Have you checked the market?

this is different. you can decorate your house inside,. you can also access your house outside a game. you could place trophies from your missions inside the house, or perhaps place your guns on for display so others can see your glory. now tell me that won't be bad &#!?

plus this is different from the dinosuars since this actually helps a lot and does not change the dynamics of the game.

Edited by Levelminded

this is different. you can decorate your house inside,. you can also access your house outside a game. you could place trophies from your missions inside the house, or perhaps place your guns on for display so others can see your glory. now tell me that won't be bad &#!?

No, it won't.

This isn't a Sims wannabe with giant dinosaurs.

No, it won't.

This isn't a Sims wannabe with giant dinosaurs.

dude, i'm not saying this game is a sims wanabe. this game can pull of a player owned house. look at red dead demption, one of sony's best tittle for the ps3, or look at guild wars 2 . these two have player owned houses that allow them to restock in game. red dead is a shooter so you can't say only rpgs can have houses. and is red dead a sims game? no! it's a game of it's own, just like warframe will be.

There's actually a very big hole in your plan, which is that if this is put in the game it would make the game a P2W( assuming that the player is required to buy the house from the market using plat), and the difficulty is raised in order to allow the house to serve it's purpouse.

On a side note, this thread sure attract a lot of Master-class member.

There's actually a very big hole in your plan, which is that if this is put in the game it would make the game a P2W( assuming that the player is required to buy the house from the market using plat), and the difficulty is raised in order to allow the house to serve it's purpouse.

On a side note, this thread sure attract a lot of Master-class member.

i know that it might seem like it will turn into a p2w, but it won't. the houses will be unlocked by an event, that needs you to arrive on a map and you have to clear it a certain amount of time to be able to claim a small section of the map as your house. for example if you hack the teleporter so many times you could get access to this room, not really big but big enough to store stuff. only you can access it.

i know that it might seem like it will turn into a p2w, but it won't. the houses will be unlocked by an event, that needs you to arrive on a map and you have to clear it a certain amount of time to be able to claim a small section of the map as your house. for example if you hack the teleporter so many times you could get access to this room, not really big but big enough to store stuff. only you can access it.

You mean like you have to capture the enemy's supply/arsenal room/vault.

In a way it's kinda Illogical but hey we're in a game, so bye-bye logic.

but the fact that you launch a pod to a space station without the enemies knowing is possible, so why not launch another on the other side? if anything just give that feature to solo mode due to the lack of fire power youll have.

but the fact that you launch a pod to a space station without the enemies knowing is possible, so why not launch another on the other side? if anything just give that feature to solo mode due to the lack of fire power youll have.

But what if the alarm is triggered.

player owned houses are a complete waste and take away from the action-oriented gameplay and flow of how everything works.

how is this any different from stopping at a crate to open an object or hacking a system. as i stated before you will need to hack the house entry in order to enter it. and if you mess up you get a shock that does some damage to you. plus it's not like the enemies will stop shooting while your entering your system hack. the enemies can actually enter the house. so it's not complete safe.

But what if the alarm is triggered.

if they are able to send in 4 pods to a space station without triggering the alarm, then how in the world is adding another one going to trigger it. if the grinneer are that dense to not figure out they've been boarded, then what harm will it do to put another??????