The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Since the Zariman update the red logo "connexion lost" pops up all the time.

(PSN)Zy-D4rKn3ss

I play on PS5 in Europe (France), I have a 400mb/s optic fiber connexion, I use an Ethernet cable, I have a NAT 2 and only have connexion issue on Warframe and only since Zariman.

I've been playing since 2017 and this "connexion lost" red logo used to be a rare thing, now it is omnipresent since the Zariman update.

This weekend it has become unplayable.

Every actions pop up a "wait please" and red logo pops up right after. And when I say every actions, I mean every actions : upgrading an arcane, opening arsenal, opening mods consol, opening forge, crafting a blueprint, receiving a finished blueprint, trading etc etc.

Yesterday it took me 5 MINUTES to upgrade an arcane to level 5 when it normaly takes 20 secondes if not less on PS5.

At the end of every mission my character doesn't evac and I can ear the wind like when you fall trough the map and after few seconds my Warframe is back on the map while the end screen is still here and I'm stuck with a message that says that the game is trying to actualise my profil... But it never comes back and I have to close the game.

Just so you know, my brother also has the same issues and he's on ps4 with optic fiber and Ethernet...

I've ask in game in chat and since Zariman some players also have connexion issues.

I'm writing this because it has now become unplayable like I said, I now can't do S#&$ in game...

Warframe is my number 1 game, I almost only play this game and this situation is very hard to bear and sad.

Archived