Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabotage/Spy Completion Bonus

Castavaan

I had an idea that might help with the imbalance of speed farming and the way people perceive the gameplay meta.

Since sabotage missions are all about totally wrecking the enemies' bases and ships, why not have a completion bonus awarded based on how much the player can interact with and what they actually have interacted with.  Blowing up barrels, hitting and looting all containers, opening most lockers, using every available moa, etc.  You could go on and on, but it'd give players reason to take pause while in missions.

Spy missions could also have a stealth bonus added to the mission completion and would encourage stealth gameplay instead of giant explosions dashing from one database to the other until mission end.  I feel breaking stealth should also incur some kind of loss in spy missions, but that's just my opinion.

Bonuses could be affinity addends or multipliers as an example 

You could go on with every mission type and bonuses related to their default game-style type.

Now, I realize there's a stealth affinity multiplier, but this doesn't seem to be helping the matter.

Archived