Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure Missions / Improvements

(XBOX)Grintka

Hello,

I like doing void fissures when leveling stuff, getting new primes etc guess its essentially a slot machine gets my dopamine going lol.

Issue #1. People either forgetting to select the relic while bumbling around upgrading relics or taking too long or due to host migrate. Should have an option to select a relic after the selection screen if "no reactant" was collected.

Issue #2. Collecting enough reactant. This could happen if someone joins late in which case there should be more spawns to make sure that player also gets enough reactant as most players tend to just not pay attention to how much reactant everyone has and spawns stop almost entirely if a mission is complete. 

When in groups and its a free roam mission there are always a few stragglers just running around that messes with the spawns and no one gets reactant to open the relic. Now communicating "hey lets stay together please" sometimes works, but most players don't care or wont do it out of spite. First suggestions for this is to be able to see reactant across all tile sets or to have a group pool of 10 reactant and it fills anytime a player picks it up. However, at the core of the issue are the spawns and just increasing the rate of corrupted enemies would fix this entirely. 

#3 Some maps are just bugged period and don't have enough corrupted enemy spawns to get enough reactant. Main culprit is Gaia Interception on Earth always cutting a few reactant short if you are going full steam and capturing all four nodes. You have to essentially cap 2 or 3 and most new players for this early low level tile are confused and upset i'm sure not leaving to a good experience and impression. Now every time i see this and join by accident just tell people this is bugged and to leave. Need to review this tile set, add more corrupted spawns.

My experience.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Av-PWuKTYiZmguxYQMu_xsvqpjVVow?e=N9lbFr

Thank you for your time. 

I am pretty sure all defense and interception missions have bad drop rate for reactant. Doubt you can comfortably just kill anything you see on screen and consistently get enough reactant on any of those mission types.

Spy also has reactant issues because the objectives are spread out.  This issue easily solved by shared reactant like railjack.

All these issues have been there since as far as I can remember. You are not the first person to bring this up.

"All these issues have been there since as far as I can remember. You are not the first person to bring his up."

You make it sound like i did a bad thing here raising more awareness about a mission type i like. The more the better, you can either support it or not.

Archived