Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx prime sigil wont equip

(XBOX)icebreaker72

I cannot equip my oracle, arbiter of hexis, or champion sigil to nyx prime no matter what i do and this makes the frame not really playable if i cant get standing with the frame i want to play. I have tried everything short of selling the frame which i wont do can you please fix this. There are also sever other bugs that need addressed like the fact the arcane nullify no longer works on new enemies and they still drain your energy. The fact that crowd control frames are useless now and cannot stop the new eximus from slaughtering them. Hildryn is unusable now and virtually worthless along with several other frames having same problem if you want to balance the game fine but change the abilities on warframes to adjust to the gameplay instead of leaving them dead and broken this angels update has broke the game severely. Massive bugs on deimos, orb vallis, and plains now that make some missions not able to be completed. Please try to fix this game I have been playing since beginning and have seen all the updates from good to bad i am max level but cannot enjoy the game when its broken and keeps glitching out. 

Archived