Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roche, Phobos. Extermination Bug

Tyoso

I was doing Roche on phobos to farm some Rubedos. I started in solo mode because i was playing alone to make it easier. I followed the waypoint markers after killing 30/65 at first. The thing is at that point the markers led to the extraction point. It still had a count of 35 grineer left so i backtracked through the whole level and went through every door, not a single grineer to kill :C! I tried killing the Desert Skates for the count as well but that didn't work so i just went and aborted mission. I tried again in Online mode to see if maybe it was a solo bug, same thing happened albeit i was at 16/45 to Exterminate left. Again, backtracked through whole map to find any grineer, none. Forced to abort mission yet again :c

this happended to too, i bet this is happening to everyone who is playing the roche mission on phobos

also:

Did you try to follow the Extraction-Marker? Usually you find more enemies on the way to Extraction. When I play Extermination it often shows the extraction-marker until I follow it a bit and find new enemies on the way there.

i tried, and i bet he also did, but the grineer don't seem to spawn

this bug needs to be fixed ASAP, becouse it won't let me or anyone to complete phobos and the next "world"