Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deep linking

Loasmo

Hello,

I use the companion app on an almost daily basis. It's a lot better to deploy the extractors from the app than it is from the game itself. I also use the foundry a lot while on the go. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S20 with altest android updates installed and the app is up to date as well.

Feedback: When I receive push notifications on my phone and click on it, I always reach the main page of the app.

Suggestion: When a user clicks on a notification about extractors he/she should reach the extractors page in the app when clicking on it, same goes for the foundry notifications etc.

Feedback: It feels really unintuitive to not have a main page on the app that one can reach when pushing the "back" button, you just get offered to leave the app instead from some points and from others you move up a page. 

Suggestion: Implement a proper main page in the app, like the News or what ever, that you reach when you push the back button repeatedly before getting offered to close the app, so it is visually clear to the user when the "top" in the page hirarchy is reached.

Thanks!

Archived