Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Vaubans Bastille - Still Bugged?

LazerusKI

Just tried him again after i found Overextended.

The range is crazy - but only visual.

tried it solo on Io, first wave, threw Bastille on the Pod, range was nearly half the level (Stretch + Overextended)

So far so good...

but...the "real" range was like my bastille with only stretch in it.

I saw a few Runner standing near the pod - i know, limited target number...but there were only 5 enemys inside of it.

Ok, tried it again and again, the affection range was still the same, just the visual effect was much larger.

The enemys crossed the border without problems - and walked into the real affection range.

Not that the nerf wasnt hard enough for his ability to survive...enemys can still ignore his Bastille *sigh*

EDIT:

And another one:

Grineer Helions are completely immune to Bastille...i think it was fixed a while ago, now it is there again -.-

Edited by LazerusKI

less power strenght = less enemies on bastille

the bastille was nerfed

check the wikia:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Bastille

Affects a maximum of 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 enemies. This is affected by Power Strength (Focus).

as i said, i know that.

lets make it easier to understand:

first wave Io

first few enemys (again, only 4 or 5)

Bastille Center is the Pod

It reached up to the crates in the background

th_bastille_zps47d0414a.png

what do you see here?

2 of them running around without noticing the field, one exploded at the pod.

there were 2 other enemys inside the field, just TWO and they stopped like they should, one to the left (charger, you can see him if you look closely - he is INSIDE the field, not at the edge) and another runner (got killed by drone)

so at the time i took the screenshot there were 3 enemys left - with maxed range it should affect 5 enemys.

It is the same place as always, sometimes it affects the enemys, sometimes they ignore it completely.

The height difference does not matter, as i said.

even without the power-strength malus you can see it very often, before i put it in i noticed a few scropions running around inside of it, like i mentioned here

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55862-some-vauban-issues/

and that was before its nerf, now after the nerf it seems to be still there

ok, here is another picture, this time without overextended

th_a2334f58-fafb-4eb0-8299-160404396d07_

do you see the guy in the circle? he came from the left and managed to run through the whole field.

He has not reached the stairs, so he was at the same groundlevel all the time - and still, he managed to ignore the field.

Edited by LazerusKI

Wait I'm confused.

Are we talking about range or strength?

If it's strength, then assuming you have max Overextended and no Focus, the limit on Bastille is 5. No problems here.

If it's range as in the actual diameter of Bastille, then maybe something's wrong.

And I'm pretty sure you know this, but range doesn't affect the number of enemies effected.

Wait I'm confused.

Are we talking about range or strength?

If it's strength, then assuming you have max Overextended and no Focus, the limit on Bastille is 5. No problems here.

If it's range as in the actual diameter of Bastille, then maybe something's wrong.

And I'm pretty sure you know this, but range doesn't affect the number of enemies effected.

both, with Overextended (max targets = 5) there were still enemies who could bypass it, even if there were only like 2 enemies inside it.

and also WITHOUT overextended (max targets = 12) i had enemies running through the empty bastille.

Helions are completely immune to it

the range was completely weird with overextended, some enemies ran halfway through it, into the range of the regular bastille, and there they got captured, not at the edge where they should stop.

my second picture shows it with just stretch, where the enemy ran through half the field before getting stopped

Edited by LazerusKI