Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: June 27 - July 1

[DE]Dudley

2 minutes ago, OtherSelfOW said:

I can't quite understand what does that suppose to mean if International stream lasted for like an hour.

Well, If you watch the international stream, That is one hour (60 minutes). if you were to watch 45 minutes of that stream, you will get one reward. 60 - 45 = 15 minutes to spare.

If you were to watch the other stream, which is 2 hours (120 minutes), you would have the opportunity to get 2 rewards (45 minutes each). 120 - 90 = 30 minutes to spare.

2 минуты назад, TheGreatMumbler сказал:

Well, If you watch the international stream, That is one hour (60 minutes). if you were to watch 45 minutes of that stream, you will get one reward. 60 - 45 = 15 minutes to spare.

If you were to watch the other stream, which is 2 hours (120 minutes), you would have the opportunity to get 2 rewards (45 minutes each). 120 - 90 = 30 minutes to spare.

So, there is no way to get all 4 rewards. Got it, thanks.

10 hours ago, OtherSelfOW said:

So, there is no way to get all 4 rewards. Got it, thanks.

There's already a cap of 3. Plus RNG means you could get the same item in every drop rather than one of each even when they only include 3 rewards. So all 4 was already out. 

Also, they're not as separate as it is inadvertently made out: progress from International carries over onto Prime. You have 15min spare for International and 30mins spare for Prime, so technically that's 45mins spare overall (time for a fourth drop *if* that was allowed, but it's not). I stick around to build progress against #2 on International so that I have an even bigger buffer on Prime. I have also been unlucky with drop-outs and not got 100% on the first, finished it in the first 5-10mins on Prime, and then still got the next two drops there, too. It's not 1 and 2 limited, it is just a 60min stream and a 120min stream (180mins total) with 3x45mins (135mins total) required between them in whatever way you can fit that best. 

On 2022-06-28 at 12:15 AM, Aeoni said:

Drops are only active during the Warframe International and Prime Time streams on the respective official channels for these.

The featured creators may host their own giveaways, but it's a different thing entirely and typically not automated.

Good luck!

so on the Warframe International or Prime Time I watch for the drops? Thank-you for the help, its much clearer now!

Archived