The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ranking up an unranked mod in Config B of your loadout can erroneously require you to unequip an already maxed out mod from Config A

ElNevadoDeCharly

I was messing up with a build and came across an easy-to-reproduce UI bug in my mod configs. It's not game breaking in the slightest, but I thought it would be worth reporting.

How to reproduce:

Equip a mod configuration in the "Config A" tab of any Warframe using only fully ranked up mods and making use of all your mod capacity. What mods you use doesn't matter, for as long as their rank is maxed out and you are left with 0 available mod capacity in your build.

Then, go to Config B and equip an extra, unranked copy of one of the mods you chose for Config A.

Once you did, go to your mods menu by clicking on the "Mods" button in the bottom right corner of the screen. As soon as it loads, search for the unranked mod you just equipped in Config B,  then select it and click on "Fusion". Try to increase its rank by spending Endo on it.

The game will (erroneously) tell you that there is a Fusion conflict because ranking up that mod will exceed mod capacity in Config A, and will offer you to uninstall it. If you accept by clicking on "Uninstall mod", your already maxed out mod in Config A will be unequipped, despite it being a different copy from the unranked mod you're trying to rank up, and not exceeding mod capacity at all.

I've uploaded a video so you can see the bug in action: https://streamable.com/i31evt

Archived