Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host system of this game

Undertaker01_

I have long wondered why Warframe still uses this kind of host system. Even I stopped playing this game for almost half a year and came back during New war, it still uses the same host system even though it's 2022 with sci-fi games like Warframe. While many other games have stopped using this host system, one of the things that annoys me the most is the message Host migration in progress and I was disconnected from the mission before showing the last mission results of the previous game. I think this problem should be solved because this game has been available for a long time.

There's been no incentive for DE to fix this, it doesn't affect their bottom line so they don't care. However I hope they will fix the HM problem with cross-play. Can you imagine a mobile device hosting? Cell signal blips and instant HM; or screen shuts off, app is stopped and HM kicks in. Mobile device hosting would make the current HM issues 1000x worse. But DE doesn't inspire hope with their constant bugs and delays in fixing those bugs (e.g. they have not fixed the now month+ old stack decay bug), so maybe we are just screwed.

11 hours ago, (PSN)isbergen said:

There's been no incentive for DE to fix this, it doesn't affect their bottom line so they don't care. However I hope they will fix the HM problem with cross-play. Can you imagine a mobile device hosting? Cell signal blips and instant HM; or screen shuts off, app is stopped and HM kicks in. Mobile device hosting would make the current HM issues 1000x worse. But DE doesn't inspire hope with their constant bugs and delays in fixing those bugs (e.g. they have not fixed the now month+ old stack decay bug), so maybe we are just screwed.

I want them to feel after killing hydrolyst or other bounty and the host migration in progress from this shameless host. It made me wasted time and annoyed. This is a sci-fi game but some of the in-game systems are very outdated.

Archived