Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Based Warframe (Not Healing)

--.B.--Fr0stByt3-

I've been running the idea in my head for a little over a week or so, and I've been thinking of a warframe that has no offensive abilities, but can provide buffs. Like the Trinity is a healing Warframe, so maybe this one can focus on buffs like in attack damage and resistance and all.

I'm still having trouble coming up with a name for it, but here are the abilities I've come up with, as well as prototype names. Suggestions would be awesome.

Name: (No idea as of yet)

Ability 1: Energize

Effect: Increase ally weapon damage by 10% for 15 seconds/30 seconds/45 seconds per upgrade

Energy Cost: 25

Ability 2: Accelerate

Effect: Increase ally melee and movement speed by 25% for 15/30/45 sec

Energy Cost: 25

Ability 3: Defend (Not liking this title too much)

Effect: Increase ally damage resistance by 50% for 10/15/20 seconds [This is a pretty intense buff, which is why it's the 50 energy ability]

Energy Cost: 50

Uber Ability: Recharge

Effect: Recharge 50 energy to allies within a 10 yard/15 yard/ 20 yard radius

Energy Cost: 100

*Note*: The only ability that poses a problem is Recharge because it wouldn't make a difference in solo play.

Again, this is a rough idea/concept, and feedback is more than needed. But I leave the floor open for others to put ideas on the table.

I was also thinking this could be a male warframe, since the other support (Trinity) is female.

Edited by Fr0stByt

I like your concept as well, it seems pretty good as a support :) Yours has sort of a Space/Black hole type theme to it, this was more like a battery thought I had.

I was looking more on the lines of strictly buffs, with no offense capability. Sort of like Trinity, who has no real offense abilities, but helps the rest of the team.

I like your idea, though. I give it a thumbs up!