Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(LR2) - Veteran - Looking For a clan.

Ahri

Hi! I am -Ahri-! I am LR 2, been playing this game since it came out. 
I am returning from a hiatus, and I would like to find a clan that has an active Discord with Active Voice Calls, As I am a very social person.
I love helping new players, Have 2k+ Ignis Wraith BP's, am fine with dropping my daily blessing for clan members.
Can't promise I'll be on CONSTANTLY, But I will play at least a few hrs once a week if nothing else. Probably more though.

If your clan is in any way associated with the Gladiator Legion, I have 0 interest in joining. I don't appreciate clans that care more about numbers and stats than building a close community of friends.
Beyond that, I am not terribly picky.

Feel free to add me on Discord: Cassie#2724

21 hours ago, -Ahri- said:

Hi! I am -Ahri-! I am LR 2, been playing this game since it came out. 
I am returning from a hiatus, and I would like to find a clan that has an active Discord with Active Voice Calls, As I am a very social person.
I love helping new players, Have 2k+ Ignis Wraith BP's, am fine with dropping my daily blessing for clan members.
Can't promise I'll be on CONSTANTLY, But I will play at least a few hrs once a week if nothing else. Probably more though.

If your clan is in any way associated with the Gladiator Legion, I have 0 interest in joining. I don't appreciate clans that care more about numbers and stats than building a close community of friends.
Beyond that, I am not terribly picky.

Feel free to add me on Discord: Cassie#2724

Still potentially looking. Have yet to find a clan with active discord calls. Which is my big thing im after.

Archived