The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Frame Redesign - Excalibur

MirvelPirvel

Yet again, I explore the void and uncover the alternate blueprints of Excalibur Prime due to ETERNALISM.. or something like that, I dunno.

All jokes aside, though, I tried to learn from my mistakes from previous Ash Prime Redesign, and not over-Prime this one too much. Just added some additional prime parts I thought it needed to make it look shiny enough.

Again, I don't think DE should change the looks of Warframes, and I'm only doing this for fun. Even if they did decide to change, I wouldn't be one designing the in-game models since I suck at texturing in 3D modelling (I've tried it before, but all the models I've posted here don't use image textures7eZBQw3.png

Front comparison:x9LJ5C3.png

Rear comparison:YuY1ZnK.png

19 hours ago, MirvelPirvel said:

Yet again, I explore the void and uncover the alternate blueprints of Excalibur Prime due to ETERNALISM.. or something like that, I dunno.

All jokes aside, though, I tried to learn from my mistakes from previous Ash Prime Redesign, and not over-Prime this one too much. Just added some additional prime parts I thought it needed to make it look shiny enough.

Again, I don't think DE should change the looks of Warframes, and I'm only doing this for fun. Even if they did decide to change, I wouldn't be one designing the in-game models since I suck at texturing in 3D modelling (I've tried it before, but all the models I've posted here don't use image textures7eZBQw3.png

Front comparison:x9LJ5C3.png

Rear comparison:YuY1ZnK.png

Ah you again, I remember the ash prime concept you made but uh....

Isn't Excalibur Umbra essentially Excalibur Prime redesign?

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Ah you again, I remember the ash prime concept you made but uh....

Isn't Excalibur Umbra essentially Excalibur Prime redesign?

Technically, but he has umbra pieces on elbows and back of the head, he has torn scarf, And he lacks the mighty void key face. I pretty much added the shoulder and chest pieces from Umbra, thigh pieces from nyx prime and rhino prime (higher parts of thighs), and elbow pieces from Loki prime (but these ones are narrower).

Archived