Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions/Thoughts

ShadowSolair

Morning Tenno

Just putting some thoughts out there, obviously the usual complaint is bugs/patches so that would be super.
But my main thoughts are bellow and as follows for the current Open Worlds

POE: Bring back Raids and use the Lore of the Sentients "walking the plains" to find their parts and form a bigger and harder sentient a unification of all three with the remains of the giant sentient that will make people work together to beat it, as well as potential "Hunts" for nastier wildlife, as well as a ghost/ghoul event where the plains are haunted by the fallen, because truthfully how many MILLONS of enemies have been defeated on the plains? :P

OV: The sunken orb mother in the plains that is submerged that you can scan, bring it out and equip with ballistics, forcing Players to have to use their brains not just "Meta" weapons, and have it slowly walking towards Fortuna, so another good raid option, and like above more wildlife that isn't so friendly, and along with the Thermia fractures, perhaps could taint the environment and warp some enemies?

D: Another Raid potential here the Twins Fass and Vome could be battling right outside the Necralisk and it could be your job to kill or separate them altering rewards based on what you do, and like the other two, more nasty wildlife to hunt, maybe this time the wildlife hunts you, and maybe using the ISO Vault, a deeper one has opened releasing a wave of broken nechramechs along the plains, that would be a interesting fire fight.

I hope some of these thoughts may trigger some ideas at DE and spread challenging content and appease both sides of the scale new players and old.
Thank you! :)

20 minutes ago, ShadowSolair said:

Morning Tenno

Just putting some thoughts out there, obviously the usual complaint is bugs/patches so that would be super.
But my main thoughts are bellow and as follows for the current Open Worlds

POE: Bring back Raids and use the Lore of the Sentients "walking the plains" to find their parts and form a bigger and harder sentient a unification of all three with the remains of the giant sentient that will make people work together to beat it, as well as potential "Hunts" for nastier wildlife, as well as a ghost/ghoul event where the plains are haunted by the fallen, because truthfully how many MILLONS of enemies have been defeated on the plains? :P

OV: The sunken orb mother in the plains that is submerged that you can scan, bring it out and equip with ballistics, forcing Players to have to use their brains not just "Meta" weapons, and have it slowly walking towards Fortuna, so another good raid option, and like above more wildlife that isn't so friendly, and along with the Thermia fractures, perhaps could taint the environment and warp some enemies?

D: Another Raid potential here the Twins Fass and Vome could be battling right outside the Necralisk and it could be your job to kill or separate them altering rewards based on what you do, and like the other two, more nasty wildlife to hunt, maybe this time the wildlife hunts you, and maybe using the ISO Vault, a deeper one has opened releasing a wave of broken nechramechs along the plains, that would be a interesting fire fight.

I hope some of these thoughts may trigger some ideas at DE and spread challenging content and appease both sides of the scale new players and old.
Thank you! :)

DE did do a survey on behalf of a community member not long ago, and it mentioned raids. The polls very in favor of bringing raids back, and I'm sure DE has seen this, since they are the ones that posted the survey. I do believe the chances of us getting raids is pretty decent. 

Archived