Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arch111 Warframe Concepts (2015-04-14) Armoured Valkyr With Tenno Blade

arch111

Typhus will hopefully be a conpleted model one day.

The concept is made by Redskittlez and so far I have made the basic head and the beginnings of the body.

Still not something worth showing, and Red might still alter the design.

typhus_fan_warframe_3dhead_wip_1_by_gabe

typhus_1_2_wip_by_gaber111-d7fb91b.jpg

Typhus will hopefully be a conpleted model one day.

The concept is made by Redskittlez and so far I have made the basic head and the beginnings of the body.

Still not something worth showing, and Red might still alter the design.

typhus_fan_warframe_3dhead_wip_1_by_gabe

typhus_1_2_wip_by_gaber111-d7fb91b.jpg

I think that Red already altered his design.

But I dont think he'll keep it.

Edited by Halphyos

yeah I know he has. But I start with the original one in the OP and go from there.

Ill do a Samurai in the end.

That's awesome I cant wait to see that. I love your models I really think your talented in that aspect :)

Thanks alot!

I try to better my work all the time, time consuming as it is.

I really hope I get the flow I need to model soon.

It's fun to draw a bit for now.

Well I usuallytake hours just to do a sketch.

But that's just me :D

Yeah drawing is fun sometimes.

I have been meaning to revisit the Oracle (YandereSamantha) since she redid the design.

I finally got around to it today when I had some spare moments. Remember kids, when you become a parent you learn to do things fast or not at all.

I am doing the body allso with a female corpus in mind as a base.

Assassins, Priests and Snipers are alk candidates. But allso bosses and new units for the Clergy.

Now to business. The Oracle may be Orokin maby something else. I think the ONLY way to show her face is to make her not Tenno.

And she's way to cute to be a villain.

I hope to work more and add the robokitty and whip soon.

oracle_newstyle_1_by_gaber111-d7kwrn0.jp

Comments are most welcome!

I have been meaning to revisit the Oracle (YandereSamantha) since she redid the design.

I finally got around to it today when I had some spare moments. Remember kids, when you become a parent you learn to do things fast or not at all.

I am doing the body allso with a female corpus in mind as a base.

Assassins, Priests and Snipers are alk candidates. But allso bosses and new units for the Clergy.

Now to business. The Oracle may be Orokin maby something else. I think the ONLY way to show her face is to make her not Tenno.

And she's way to cute to be a villain.

I hope to work more and add the robokitty and whip soon.

oracle_newstyle_1_by_gaber111-d7kwrn0.jp

Comments are most welcome!

I do agree with the idea that she cant be Tenno, but my reasons are different than yours. I think this because this would mean she is infected with the Technocyte virus, just some food for thought, that would mean warped flesh, accidentally infecting other crewmen on occasion.

Also she should be cute because she is benevolent and kind.

Ah yes, the "show faceor not" dilemma.

I agree with the flesh warping on principle, but we must remember no one has ever seen a tenno's skin.

They could be perfect. The infested could be the side effect, the besides we still are not sure how Technocyte and the Void each affect human physiology.

Ah yes, the "show faceor not" dilemma.

I agree with the flesh warping on principle, but we must remember no one has ever seen a tenno's skin.

They could be perfect. The infested could be the side effect, the besides we still are not sure how Technocyte and the Void each affect human physiology.

Yes, the closest thing we have seen to Tenno flesh is Hayden Tenno, but the was centuries ago, so the Tenno race could have progressed since then.

Thanks! Well they need it dont they?

I see Corpus like cyberpunk villains, but so far all we see are the workers, the common man.

Darvo is cool, but every ship should have proper soldiers onboard.

Every invasion should be military and focused.

And they seriously more vips with charisma and not just robotics.

This is my reason for the Corpus Void Clergy.

They add a whole new sub-faction with nodes, npcs, lore and units that the Trade Guild are not interested in.

It makes sense for the Board to use robots. But the real work is done behind the scenes, by human desire.

I really need to complete some of them now.

For my sanity as well as the fact I want to animate them. Cant animate if they arent done now can I :P ?

Yeah I hope they share some traits even though much time separates them.

I still havent done a crewman, i mean like they look now. Maby next model.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently started on a warframe concept based around infestation control.

This is my first own really serious idea and I think it can become something fun.

The idea is a frame that held the rank of Commander during the Sentient War.

They led Gholems in battle, and was likely among the first exosuits ever made. It share more lineage with Heyden Tenno then Excalibur, since I believe the Tenno came later after the Gholems failed.

So extreme healing, stamina, control of infested, and attached melee arms are my first ideas.

Heres how he looks anyway.

sketch1403704424915_by_gaber111-d7nvsbi.

I recently started on a warframe concept based around infestation control.

This is my first own really serious idea and I think it can become something fun.

The idea is a frame that held the rank of Commander during the Sentient War.

They led Gholems in battle, and was likely among the first exosuits ever made. It share more lineage with Heyden Tenno then Excalibur, since I believe the Tenno came later after the Gholems failed.

So extreme healing, stamina, control of infested, and attached melee arms are my first ideas.

Heres how he looks anyway.sketch1403704424915_by_gaber111-d7nvsbi.

Quite Starcraft esque.