The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Foundry progress reset after warframe finished building

So three days ago I farmed Garuda prime and started building her in the foundry and two days ago I started building khora prime. All was well until Garuda finished building and khora disappeared from the foundry ,for some reason I didn't think much of it until I went to check how many hours were left until khora was built but I couldn't find her anywhere. Thinking that her parts were deleted I started looking for her in the warframe parts category and there she was an unbuilt khora prime that I now have to wait another three days until I get her. I wouldn't so mad If I didn't buy an affinity booster specifically to level her up that will run out by the time she's built. Warframe is not a mobile game why do I even have to wait for something to be built after I farmed for days in the first place. 

To summarize one warframe being built reset the other warframe I was building 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2022-08-08 at 3:03 AM, (PSN)Narancia_Chirga said:

Has this happened to anyone else ?

Not this specific occurrence but similar issues. 
I’ve gone into the foundry to build an item and left the foundry. Once I return to the foundry, nothing is even in progress. The servers aren’t recording information. I’ve even submitted a ticket into the zendesk(weapons I sold for credits to make room that never left my inventory) just to be treated as if I was a liar because their system failed to record my actions in game. It’s really annoying, especially wasting all that time just to be treated like a liar from support. 

Archived